This website is operated by NETE Design. Throughout the website, NETE Design is referred to as "we," "us," and "our". The users are provided by NETE Design with access to this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site on the understanding that you will abide by all applicable laws, terms, conditions, policies, and notices.
International purchases and shipping for buyers
Items related to dentistry and dental lab can be found on NETE Design. International sellers can deliver goods to you using standard shipping methods such as (…). Consider the fact that delivery from an international seller may occasionally take longer and cost more than ordering from a seller in your own country. Before you proceed to the purchase, contact the seller if you have any shipping-related questions.
Where to find the cost of international shipping
Every NETE Design listing will have a delivery estimate in the Shipping and payments section. Along with a list of the countries the seller ships to, you will also see the shipping option the seller offers and the location from which the item will be sent.
Listings also provide, if applicable, an estimate of customs and import charges. The costs you see on the listing are not final until you pay for the item at checkout. For instance, the prices could be changed if you modify your shipping address during checkout or if the relevant import rules change before you finalize your payment.
The final cost you will need to pay will be confirmed at checkout. At checkout, you will receive a confirmation of the total cost for delivery of your item.
Buying from sellers using the Global Shipping Program
You will see the GSP logo on the listing if your seller is sending the item through the Global Shipping Program,
Benefits of the Global Shipping Program for buyers:
- You will pay all shipping, taxes, and import charges upfront, and you will not have to pay any extra charges when your item is delivered.
Tracking is always included so you can track your item right to your door, however, all the tracking numbers will provide by the shipping company, USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, or other.
- International deliveries made through GSP include customs clearance so you do not need to handle any extra paperwork.
Once you have paid for your item, the seller sends it to the global shipping center. From there, it's sent to you. If you pay by PayPal, your payment will be split into two transactions:
- The first payment goes to the seller to cover the item price and any domestic shipping costs to send the item to the global shipping center.
- The second payment covers the international shipping cost and any import charges, if applicable.
After you have completed the payment, you will be able to see both the total cost and the amounts paid to the seller and the global shipping provider on the Order details page.
Buying from sellers not using the Global Shipping Program
If the seller is not using the Global Shipping Program to ship your item, you may pay the delivery fee at checkout. When your item is delivered, you could still be required to pay all necessary customs, import charges, and taxes. These import charges are typically determined by the cost of the item, its weight, size, and country of origin, as well as any taxes, duties, and other charges your country may apply. The customs forms will be handled by either your seller or their overseas shipping services.
Customs and import charges
It is your responsibility as the buyer to determine which import taxes and customs fees may be due and to pay them. Your seller might be able to provide you with some information on import charges, but it is a good idea to verify with your country's customs authority for more specific details before you purchase an item.
Where to find your estimated delivery date
Any NETE Design listing that supports shipping will provide an estimated delivery date. Normally, the estimate will cover a range of days, but it will become more accurate once you confirm your delivery address at checkout. When you complete your purchase, an updated estimate and any tracking data uploaded by your seller will appear in your transaction history.
Your anticipated delivery date will be included in your order confirmation email if you made a purchase as a guest.
How estimated delivery dates are calculated
Estimated delivery dates are based on:
Handling time: Based on how long it takes them to package and prepare an item for shipping, sellers determine their handling time. From the time they receive payment, this can be as soon as the next business day or up to 30 business days.
Shipping or courier services: When you're checking out, you can choose the delivery option you prefer because most sellers give a variety of shipping choices. Delivery time may change depending on which service is used.
- Cleared payment: The seller may hold off on sending the items until the payment has reached their account if you choose a payment option that makes the money unavailable to them right away, like a bank transfer.
Please note that for products shipped internationally, any manufacturer warranties may not be valid, manufacturer service options may not be available, product manuals, instructions, and safety warnings may not be in the language of the destination country, the products (and accompanying materials) may not have been designed in accordance with the standards, specifications, and labeling requirements of the destination country, and the products may not have been manufactured in accordance with the voltage and other specifications of the destination country (requiring the use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods may be legally imported into the target nation. When placing an order with NETE Design, the recipient is the importer of record and is responsible to comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Billing and Shipping Addresses
Following are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Your billing address must match the one listed on your monthly credit card or bank statement.
- For example, if a field does not apply to your address, leave it blank; don't write "N/A," "Not applicable," etc.
- Enter information in the correct fields; for example, do not enter city and state information in the Address Line 2 field. Instead, provide the information in the city and state fields.
- Do not use non-English characters or accent marks. These characters cannot be processed by our system.
The address fields are not for shipping or delivery instructions. Numerous carriers are used by NETE Design, our merchants, and marketplace sellers. As a result, we are unable to respond to requests for specific shippers.
About Shipping Restrictions
If we are unable to deliver specific items to the address you have chosen, you will be informed at checkout. For any shipping restrictions that apply only to certain items, please also check the product detail pages.
Product detail pages try to eliminate offerings that can't be delivered to your delivery address. We'll use the address listed on your credit card account to establish your shipping address.
About Freight Forwarders and Hand Carry
The following rules apply whether using a freight forwarding service or hand-carrying to ship goods internationally:
- When products are delivered to you or a freight forwarder and then suffer damage, a defect, a major difference, or a loss, NETE Design will not be held accountable. This means that any package that is hand-carried outside of the United States or that uses a freight forwarding service is not eligible for a replacement or a refund from NETE Design. If you order from our website to deliver to a U.S. shipping address, you should refuse delivery of these items if they arrive damaged and instruct freight forwarders to do the same.
- If you (or the designated freight forwarder) have a U.S. address, order items from our website to be delivered to a U.S. location, and then export those items, you (or the designated freight forwarder) are regarded as the exporter of goods. Both export and import laws, including all U.S. export laws and the laws of the destination country's imports, must be followed by you or the designated freight forwarder. No export paperwork may include NETE Design (e.g., export declarations, invoices, packing lists, air waybills, etc.). It is your responsibility to ensure that the freight forwarder is using the most up-to-date U.S. address available.
If you (or a freight forwarder you designate) buy items from the website to be delivered to a U.S. location but you (or the designated freight forwarder) do not have a U.S. residence, you (or the designated freight forwarder) may not later export the items without prior written authorization from NETE Design.
You may return items that are offered for export directly from the website that you ship yourself or through a freight forwarder. As the importer of record in this situation, you are in charge of bearing the costs involved with returning the items to NETE Design. On returns that were initially exported by you or a freight forwarder, NETE Design will not serve as the importer of record. You will be the exporter from your shipping destination if you return an item that was initially exported by you or a freight forwarder, and you will be responsible for adhering to all export laws of that country or region.
Note: Goods exported by way of a freight forwarder or hand carry will not receive international return labels. The Return Mailing Label is only for domestic shipments within the United States. You must first return the eligible items to a U.S. address in order to use a NETE Design pre-paid Return Mailing address that appears on our website. You become the official exporter and importer of the record of this shipment. Use the Return Mailing Label to ship the eligible items from the U.S. address where they were originally shipped back to the NETE Design fulfillment center that is stated on the Return Mailing Label. Title and risk of loss transfer to NETE Design when the products are received at the TE Store fulfillment center listed on the Return Mailing Label.
About Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico Addresses
The majority of items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, but certain restrictions may apply, including:
- Dimensional shipping restrictions - Standard shipping to these regions is restricted by the overall shipping size, which includes a maximum length or girth of 108 inches and a maximum weight of 70 pounds.
- Large and/or unusually shaped items may be excluded from shipping.
- Hazmat items (including, but not limited to lithium batteries) are prohibited from being shipped to these areas.
- Due to carrier capabilities, certain address types preclude shipping speeds.
P.O. Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico are not eligible for Expedited or Priority Shipping. Certain addresses are not eligible for shipments and an error message will appear during the checkout process. For eligibility and shipping options, see the item's product detail page. When you enter a shipping address, available shipping options will be displayed at checkout.
About NETE Design for International Products
International products are from outside the United States and may differ from your local versions in their fit, default settings, age ratings, and language. Any manufacturer warranties on international products may not apply. Any plugs or adaptors may not be compatible with the standards in your shipping destination. Certain products, such as software and DVDs, may be region-locked against use in your shipping destination. Product packaging, labels, and instructions may also be in a language other than US English. You should carefully review all available product information to ensure that the international product you are purchasing meets your needs and expectations.
About Currency of Preference on International Shopping
NETE Design allows you to shop in over 80 currencies. Currency of Preference is a purely visual feature that allows you to see prices in your preferred currency. You can change your Currency of Preference on the currency settings page by changing it from US.D. (the default currency) to your preferred currency. The currencies available for shopping are listed below. When you are ready to purchase your item, an 'Order Total' will appear at checkout, displaying the total price of the order in your preferred currency. A 'Payment Total' will show the amount that will be charged to your payment method.
If your order is eligible for NETE Design Currency Converter at checkout, you can pay with an eligible card, and the Payment Total will reveal the price in the card currency you chose to pay in. Please keep in mind that payment in a different currency is only available for orders that qualify for the NETE Design Currency Converter.
The currency you choose is only for reference purposes. Prices may be displayed in the currency of your choice for your convenience, and you can have prices displayed in the currency of your choice even for orders that are not eligible for NETE Design Currency Converter. If you choose to pay in your preferred currency at checkout, the actual sales price will include additional fees that will be calculated at the time. To be eligible for payment in your preferred currency using the NETE Design Currency Converter, your order must meet the following criteria.
- You can change your currency at any time while shopping by going to the currency settings page and selecting your preferred currency. Proceed to checkout to determine eligibility for the NETE Design Currency Converter. Select items to purchase and proceed to checkout to see if your order is eligible for checkout with the NETE Design Currency Converter.
- If your order is not eligible for checkout using the NETE Design Currency Converter, your credit card will be charged in USD (default currency). Depending on the local currency of your card, your bank or credit card company may charge additional fees, which may raise the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank about these charges. The card currency associated with your eligible payment method is referred to as your local currency.
- If you modify an order, the NETE Design Currency Converter will recalculate eligibility based on your modifications. If these changes disqualify your order from using the NETE Design Currency Converter, your order total can only be paid in U.S.D.
Exchange Rates for Currency Converter
All NETE Design fees and charges associated with the use of the NETE Design Currency Converter are included in the exchange rate.
The exchange rate displayed at the point of purchase may differ from the figures published online or in other financial databases. These exchange rates are typically interbank rates for wholesale amounts that are not available to retail customers. NETE Design consistently works with bank service providers to negotiate competitive foreign exchange rates. These rates are updated on a daily basis.
Requirements for the NETE Design Currency Converter
To be eligible to use the NETE Design Currency Converter, you must:
- You must use an eligible American Express, Master Card, or Visa card denominated in a supported currency to make your payment. Please visit Currency Converter Supported Currencies to view supported currencies by payment method.
- Payment can take the form of promotional offers or discounts.
- All items' estimated shipping dates must be within 14 days of placing your order.
- American Express is currently only supported for a limited number of currencies. A list of supported currencies can be found at About Currency of Preference on International Shopping.
If you change an order, NETE Design Currency Converter will recalculate eligibility based on your modifications. If these changes disqualify your order from using the TE Store Currency Converter, your order total can only be paid in US dollars (U.S.D.)
Deposit for Import Fees
Fee Calculation: when you order products from NETE Design for delivery to locations outside the United States or from NETE Design for delivery to the United States, an estimate of the Import Fees ("Import Fees Deposit") will be levied on those items in your order. With your permission, the carrier or another agent uses these funds to pay the Import Fees to the destination authorities on your (or the recipient's) behalf. Import fees are the importer's responsibility and are levied in accordance with the laws of the country to which the products are being shipped.
The Import Fees Deposit is an estimate of the potential taxes and duties. It varies depending on the shipping method chosen and the number of items purchased. The final Import Fee Deposit for each individual order is calculated during the checkout process and is displayed in the order summary. The estimated Import Fees Deposit may differ from the amount actually paid to customs authorities. Customs regulations and tax rates applicable to specific goods may change between the date taxes and duties were estimated and the date of importation into the destination country. The classification of a good, which varies by destination, frequently determines the duty or tax rate. If the actual Import Fees exceed the Import Fees Deposit, you will not be charged any additional fees.
Duties and taxes are calculated in accordance with the customs regulations of the shipping destination. This calculation is typically based on our product price and shipping, prior to any promotions. This enables customs authorities in the destination country to calculate the correct import duties and taxes owed to them based on the actual value of the goods. More information can be found About Customs, Duties, and Taxes.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
International shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties charged by the customs office of your shipping destination (hereafter, "Import Fees"). Import fees vary depending on the destination country's customs regulations. Import Fee calculations include, among other things, the following components:
- Price and product category
- Package weight and shipping costs
- Customs clearance route
- Customs duties are used to calculate import taxes.
Customs policies vary greatly, and some countries do not charge Import Fees on shipments that are less than a certain value. For more information, contact the destination country's customs office.
The recipient is the official importer and must follow all applicable laws and regulations in the destination country. Customs delays can have an impact on original delivery estimates.
Note: Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide identification, such as a passport or tax ID, before releasing a shipment. For more information, see our About Customs Regulations for Identity Documents help page.
Regarding Customs Regulations for Identity Documents
Certain countries' customs regulations require ID to be presented for customs clearance. All ID information you provide will be stored safely and securely. This information must be stored by NETE Design f it to be securely transmitted to the carrier when your package is shipped and shared with customs officials in the destination country, allowing your packages to clear customs without additional delay.
The ID information you save and link to a delivery address will be used for that shipment and kept for future shipments to that address. Within the "Your Addresses, Edit Address" section, you can change or delete the ID information for a delivery address. You can also delete the ID information from your NETE Design account at any time by going to Your Account and selecting Manage saved IDs. The ID information will be immediately removed from your saved IDs page and all addresses in your address book. The ID information will be permanently deleted from the NETE Design database as soon as possible, but it could take up to 30 days. If you delete your ID number and have orders that have not yet shipped, your delivery carrier may contact you for additional information to complete those orders. If you need to use your ID number for future shipments, please enter it when it is requested during your next purchase. ID information that has not been used in the last 90 days will be automatically deleted from your account and NETE Design systems.
If you have multiple people living at the same address, you can add ID information for each of them for NETE Design orders. Please make multiple entries in your Address Book, one for each person, and fill in the "Full Name" field on the Your Addresses, Add Address section with that person's name. If ID information is required for delivery to that location, you will be prompted for it after creating the new address entry.
Errors or missing information may cause delays beyond the original delivery date, and the carrier may contact you to make the necessary corrections.
- Before releasing a shipment, customs offices in some countries and regions require the importer of record (IOR) to provide a specific form of identification (ID). You may be asked to provide an identification number (such as a national ID), a photograph of your ID, or other documents.
- Argentina, Bahrain, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Guatemala, India, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kuwait, Mexico, Nigeria, Oman, Peru, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay are among the countries, regions, and jurisdictions that may require an ID number.
- We collect this data for a few countries. However, it is possible that the customs offices in these countries will require additional information, in which case you will be required to provide that information directly to the delivery carrier.
- Taiwan: Taiwan customs requires real-name authentication for individuals importing courier express shipments beginning January 16, 2020. To expedite customs clearance, the recipient must register directly on a mobile device using the Taiwan customs EZ WAY app to complete the real-name authentication process. Import clearance may be denied for shipments that lack real-name authentication and verification. You can find more information about the import clearance process on Taiwan's customs website.
Concerning Shipping Restrictions
If we are unable to ship specific items to the address you have specified, you will be notified during the checkout process. Please also review the product details for any shipping restrictions.
Shipping Restrictions for Individual Items
You may be unable to ship to a specific address for the following reasons:
The item's dimensions exceed the shipping limits. The package must be no more than 108 inches (274 centimeters) long or wide, and no more than 70 pounds in weight (31 kilograms)
- Because it is large or unusually shaped, the item is ineligible for shipping.
- The item is restricted. Products sold on netedesign.com must adhere to all applicable laws and regulations, as well as NETE Design policies.
- Certain hazardous materials (including, but not limited to, lithium batteries) are prohibited from being shipped to your location.
- Some carriers are unable to deliver to specific address types.
- We can't ship to your location because of government import/export regulations, manufacturer restrictions, or warranty issues.
- You're shipping to a freight forwarder in the United States, but your order contains items that are prohibited from exportation.
- You chose an offer from a seller who does not ship internationally.
You've chosen an offer from a seller who, due to the nature of the product, does not ship to your address (e.g., perishable, hazmat, etc.).
Shipping to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses
When shipping to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses, there are some special considerations. Except for the following items, most items can be shipped to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses:
- Service and cell phone
- Standalone Batteries made of lithium
- Lithium batteries are packaged separately from the equipment (products that come with lithium batteries installed are permitted for shipping to APO and FPO addresses)
Items for outdoor living
Some clothing, baby, camera and photo, electronics, health, and personal care, and housewares are available. Items such as jewelry, software, sports equipment, and tool and hardware cannot be shipped to that APO, FPO, or DPO address. If you enter an address and the item cannot be shipped to that address, an error message will appear during the checkout process. Check the item's product detail page for eligibility.
When shipping to an APO, FPO, or DPO address, set the City to APO, FPO, or DPO, the State/ Province/ Region to AA, AE, or AP, and the Country/ Region to "United States." Standard shipping deliveries to these addresses may take up to 30 business days.
Shipping to Dulles, VA addresses with zip codes 20189 and 20521
We are unable to ship the following items:
- Items that are perishable or temperature-controlled
- Liquids weighing more than 16 oz. in a single package
- Weapons or items resembling weapons
- Nail polish, perfume, and other flammable substances
Notes: To learn more about shipping restrictions, visit https://fam.state.gov/FAM/14FAM/14FAM0720.html or email DPM-Answerperson@state.gov.
The COVID-19 virus and NETE Design
What should I know before making a purchase during the pandemic?
It is possible that delivery will take longer than usual. Updated delivery times can be found on the product detail page for each item as well as during checkout. Use no delivery addresses for buildings that may be closed due to current regulations (e.g. schools).